Friday, January 8, 2010

Speechless

I attended Passion 2010 from January 2nd until January 5th. All I could really think about was how badly I wanted to get home and write all about it. It is currently after midnight on January 7th. I have tried to put into words all that I heard, learned, processed. But I can't.

I have no words.

It's amazing that the one who gives me words to speak can so easily take them from me. He has left me speechless. Speechless at His power. Speechless at His grace. Speechless at His glory. Speechless at His healing.

I have chills even thinking back on it. My heart was broken. My pride was diminished. My world was rocked. And yet I can put nothing into words. Luckily I wrote things down in a journal so as I continue to process and learn and dig, I'll be able to share it with you all.

There are two things I can tell you for certain, and they are that I am changed and I am praying for each and every one of you. I pray that you're finding happiness in God our Father and that you'll find the hope that only He can provide.

2 comments:

Caroline N said...

agreed and amen

Stephany said...

Here's the weird/funny/fantastic/totally God thing: I was standing in line at a grocery store last week and behind me there was a guy who saw a woman who went to his church. They struck up a conversation, talking about: Passion! I remember you mentioning it on Twitter and I just thought it was such a cool little connection. I can't wait to hear more as you reflect on everything God showed you!


Visitors